Total Pageviews



5 June 2010

Monthly Favourites


May


Here are my most used and loved products from May:

NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Goddess


 
Estee Lauder Stay-in-Place Shadow Creme in Ivory Lace


 
MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Midnight Madness



MAC Eyeshadow palette from Graphic Garden collection (last summer I think...)


 
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Iced Lotus



YSL Gloss Volupte in no 6



Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel


 
Jewellery of the month:
Necklace from H & M


 
Film of the month:
New Moon

Jacob = squeeeeeee! :D



What's your May favourites?






14 comments:

  1. That Estee Lauder eyeshadow is beauuutiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh this products are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all great products!
    the NARS shadow pencil is gorgeous!

    ashleyannebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. unfortunately the things i've been using most throughout may have been tissues, blistex and vapour rub - i'm falling apart! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get on with the YSL Gloss Volupte? It really disagreed with my lips! x

    loradoesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sarah - Oh no! That's awful! :(

    @Lora - It works great on my lips. Moisturising and gorgeous shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The NARS pencil looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i never paid attention to the nars shadow eye pencils! gotta check it out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty colours in that Mac palette<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. NARS primer/filler, just came out this month and I absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos are so wonderfully clear :) the NARS and Estee Lauder look great <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. That necklace from H+M is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day by leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer




Now then...

All views and opinions on this blog are my own. All products mentioned on this blog have been purchased by me, with my own money, unless otherwise stated. If at any time I receive a product which I have not purchased myself, and I decide to review it on my blog, I will include all relevant information about how/where it came from in the blog post.

That's all ;)