Total Pageviews



13 June 2010

I am loving...



... my MAC Opulash mascara!

(picture source)


The biggest, baddest, bouffant lashes EVER are making noise with their sexy sweep. Opulash creates aesthetic extremes when it gets going, for a dramatic end look. Superlative separation, sublime innovation: Everything a M∙A∙C Artist lives for!

Big, fat, full, bouffant lashes! Dramatic density and curl achieved with a giant brush! Fibres go in all directions for thick, rich, even application with no clumping. Long-wearing formula – up to 15 hours – quickly thickens lashes, root to tip. Contains natural beeswax.(MAC website)


What I think:
It is amazing, and most definitely the best MAC mascara that I have ever tried.

I love, love, LOVE the volume this mascara gives my lashes and it is super easy to use (meaning NO clumping). There is not much to say really, the MAC description above is TRUE.

New holy grail mascara, for sure! :D






10 comments:

  1. This looks great i have not tried any of the mac mascaras yet.
    Just to let you know i have done a post today on clinique lipsticks with swatches. I thought you might want to take a look cus i know you like your clinique xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, my friend wants a new MAC mascara so will recommend she tries this one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard this is pretty similar to bad gal lash from benefit, i might give it a try :)
    great review x

    ReplyDelete
  4. they finally did it !! haha at least they have ONE good mascara now.

    i really like the look of the brush

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, HG mascara, that's serious business!! I may have to invest in this baby.

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to see a picture of it on your lashes!
    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiya - can you post a before and after pic - will it drag me away from lancome mascaras???? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lauren & Smaira - I'l try, but my camera isn't very good at close ups... I think it could look very blurry. Will give it a go though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. how much was the mac opulash? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sofie - About £12 :) Totally worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day by leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer




Now then...

All views and opinions on this blog are my own. All products mentioned on this blog have been purchased by me, with my own money, unless otherwise stated. If at any time I receive a product which I have not purchased myself, and I decide to review it on my blog, I will include all relevant information about how/where it came from in the blog post.

That's all ;)