I found this tag on the adorable Laura's blog (go check her out!)
Three names I go by:
1. Anette is my real name.
3. Anette-mor (sometimes called this by friends and family - It's Norwegian)
Three jobs I have had:
1. Working in a bookshop - Looooooved this!
2. I have been a sales assistant in an underwear department store - So an expert on bras in other words :D
3. Medical secretary for a GP (NHS)
Three places I have lived:
1. Born in a red house in the forest in Oslo.
2. Moved to a city centre flat in Oslo (Frogner) when I was 19.
3. Now live in Manchester, England :)
Three favourite drinks:
1. Tea! Favourite one is Earl Grey, but I also like green tea, white tea, fruit tea etc.
2. Diet Pepsi - Beats Diet Coke, Pepsi Max, Coke Zero - the lot!
3. Cranberry juice - Because it's good for me :)
Three TV shows I watch:
1. Lost - Final season, how will it end?! I'm on the edge of my seat!!
2. Desperate Housewives - Basically just wonderful entertainment.
3. Grey's Anatomy - For the hot doctors, of course ;)
Three places I have been:
1. When I was 16 me and my family rented a car and drove all around America (from New York to Seattle, down to San Diego, over to Florida and up to New York again). It took 2 months. Best holiday ever!!
2. New York again, but this time with my boyfriend. So much to do & see. Totally amazing.
3. Cannes, France with my friends a few years ago. Beach + drinks = party! :D
Three places I would like to visit:
1. Italy - For the wine & romance.
2. Africa - So that I can go on a safari.
3. Alaska - I love wild nature!
Three people who text me regularly:
1. My boyfriend.
2. My mum.
3. My friends in Oslo.
Three Favourite Old TV Shows:
1. Friends - Always & forever ♥
2. Gilmore Girls - This series always cheers me up if I'm in a bad mood. Love the dialogue (which my bf finds annoying due to all the taking. He doesn't get it - that's the best part!!)
3. Sex & The City - Just an amazing show. I learnt a few things from those girls ;)
Three Favorite Dishes:
1. Homemade pepperoni pizza - There is nothing better.
2. Spagetti bolognese - I'm still loving the dishes I was served as a 7 year old :D
3. Chicken salad.
Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. My YSL concealer.
2. MAC Well Dressed blush.
3. Diorshow mascara.
Three Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Going to New York with my boyfriend again in September - NY Mets!
2. My mum is coming to visit me in May - Not seen her in almost a year :( Can't wait!! :)
3. To see the results of my diet in a few weeks - C'mon willpower!
I tag anybody who wants to give this a go :)