Total Pageviews



3 April 2010

Monthly favourites

  

March




Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub
I first discovered this when I got a little sample of it in a magazine. I used it twice, fell in love, and now I own a big bottle of it :D

This scrub has energising microbeads which exfoliate my skin. It's gentle, but at the same time I can really feel that it is doing my skin some good. It's turns into a lovely soft foam when you rub it into your skin & it also has that cooling sensation, which I am a huge fan of.




Diorshow Iconic
I love this mascara. It has a soft elastomer brush (yes, I looked it up), which coats all of my lashes in a natural and non-clumping fashion. This is not as dramatic as the original Diorshow mascara, so I use this mainly for daytime.




MAC Slimshine Lipstick in Voile
I Back To Mac'd for this product, and boy am I happy I did! This is a gorgeous lipstick and it is super moisturising! It's like a cross between a lipstick and a gloss!! On the lips it looks like a pale golden sparkly colour. Very wearable and fun for a night out :)




Too Faced Beauty Balm in Grapefruit
My trusted lipgloss in a jar, how I adore thee (which I have mentioned many times on here).
This is my everyday gloss/balm. It looks just like the colour in the container when it's on your lips, it moisturises & smells like grapefruit! What more could a girl ask for?!




Barry M Nail Paints in Berry & Strawberry Ice Cream
Ooooo, I luuuuuuuve these!! Perfect pastel colours for spring. Amazing quality, texture & colour.
You've done it again, Barry M!!




Midnight Fantasy Eau De Parfum by Britney Spears
This bottle is to die for & the smell is amazing. My 'go-to' perfume for any night out. I get so many compliments when I wear this! I seriously suggest that you check this out if you haven't already ;)




Just for fun I have added two more non-beauty related products to my list,
which I will have in my 'Monthly Favourites' posts from now on:




Jewellery Of The Month
(simply the jewellery I have been wearing the most)
I have been using this little silver key necklace everyday since I got it a few weeks ago
(£6 from Debenhams). It's on a medium length thin silver chain. So cute!




Film of the month
(A film I have been obsessed with this month, but not necessarily a newly released film...)
I have owned this film for probably 2 years, but this month I kind of re-discovered how much I love it! Definitely on my top 10 favourite films of all time list.
It is romantic, beautiful, inspiring & heartbreaking - ♥♥♥




Hope you enjoyed my monthly favourites!

Leave a comment or question and I will heart you forever :D





5 comments:

  1. Love the coloured nail polish so pretty. I might check that MAC lipstick out too like the idea of it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a fun colour to wear! Gold lips, but not too much, if you know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that slimshine lippie looks gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute necklace! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you use this wicker (sp.) furniture as the backgrounds for your photos. Looks so summery!<3

    -Coco

    ReplyDelete

Make my day by leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer




Now then...

All views and opinions on this blog are my own. All products mentioned on this blog have been purchased by me, with my own money, unless otherwise stated. If at any time I receive a product which I have not purchased myself, and I decide to review it on my blog, I will include all relevant information about how/where it came from in the blog post.

That's all ;)