Total Pageviews



16 January 2010

Q&A




1. What time did you get up this morning?  10ish. Love saturday morning!

2.How do you like your steak? Well done.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? New Moon...it's been a while.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls, The Hills, Sopranos, Entourage, Lost, Friends, One Tree Hill and many more.

5. Where would you like to live if you could choose anywhere in the world? New York maybe? Or back in Oslo (where I'm originally from - currently living in Manchester).

6. What did you have for breakfast? Tea and crisp bread.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Pizza.

8. What foods do you dislike? Fish.

9. Favorite place to eat? Any cozy restaurant.

10. Favorite dressing? Don't like dressings.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Does a bike count ;)

12. What are your favorite clothes? Comfy and stylish ones. Jeans and a cute top.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy, Paris and Egypt :)

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full. I'm always optimistic :D

15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere warm and sunny near the ocean.

16. Favorite time of day? 19.00 on a friday when I finish work and weekend begins.

17. Where were you born? Oslo, Norway.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football. I love Manchester United with all my heart!

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? As this is an old tag, I won't tag anybody. Just wanted to write something about myself :)

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See above.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? -

22. Bird watcher? Sure!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I like getting up early, so that I can enjoy as much of the day as possible.

24. Do you have any pets? Yes, 1 gorgeous cat called Noa!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm off to London in two weeks :)

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A midwife! :D I work for the NHS today, but not as a midwife unfortunately (lol).

27. What is your best childhood memory? The warm summers in Oslo out on our family's boat.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cats!




29. Are you married? Not yet :)

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes of course.

31. Been in a car accident? No.

32. Any pet peeves? People who walk REALLY slow when they are in town shopping and kids who play loud music on buses.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni and cheese.

34. Favorite Flower? Roses :)

35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Pizza Hut.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never tried.

38. From whom did you get your last email? HMV, after I had ordered something from their website for my boyfriend (the Rocky box set).

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? HM, Boots, Topshop, Selfridges. Clothes and makeup - all I need.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I rarely do. I like to think things over.

41. Like your job? Not really, but it pays the bills.

42. Broccoli? Noooooo.

43. What was your favorite vacation? New York with my boyfriend. One word-shopping!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Boyfriend.

45. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, watching TV insted.

46. What is your favorite color? Blue I think.

47. How many tattoos do you have? Not one.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? None.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 16.42.

50. Coffee drinker? No, but I love tea!! :D





xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day by leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer




Now then...

All views and opinions on this blog are my own. All products mentioned on this blog have been purchased by me, with my own money, unless otherwise stated. If at any time I receive a product which I have not purchased myself, and I decide to review it on my blog, I will include all relevant information about how/where it came from in the blog post.

That's all ;)