I'm a huge fan of MAC's mineralized blushes, mainly because they look gorgeous!
When new ones come out in MAC collections, I have to go and see them and I have to own them!!
So far I have 6 mineralized blushes...
From the top (left to right): Love Rock, Gentle, Dainty.
In order of favourites:
1. Love Rock (Stunning dark, rosy pink - perfect for a flushed cheek).
2. Warm Soul (As I am very pale, this works as a great bronzer for me. It's not too dark or too orangy, juuuuust perfect).
3. Moon River (This pale silvery pink can be used as both cheek colour (pink side) and cheek highlight (multicoloured silver/blue veined side)).
4. Daft Pink (Well, look at it! It's so PRETTY!)
5. Dainty (Used in the Twilight film, this perfect peachy-pink blush is a winner among vampires!) :)
6. Gentle (A very nice purple blush. Glad to have it in my collection).
Do you love mineralized blushes too?