Total Pageviews



15 August 2010

Saturday shopping


I haven't done one of these posts for a while now, simply because I am trying to save up for my New York trip in September...

But on a quick trip to town yesterday I ended up picking up a few new things after all :)
Gorrrrrrgeous lace up cuff ankle boots from New Look! LOVE the turn down cuff & fleece!
(£29.99)

 
Pretty Illamasqua sheer lipgloss in Lily-Rose, a warm raspberry pink.
(£12.50)


Estee Lauder brow setting gel. This clear gel is supposed to keep the brows in place all day!
(£11.50)


Sleek kajal eyeliner for a smudged saturday night eye look :)
(£3.99)

 
After hearing nice things about 17's lipsticks, I decided to pick up this 17 Mirror Shine lipstick in Nudist Peach. Very smooth and moisturising. Love already!
(£4.49)


2 for £4 in Boots and Superdug on my favourite eye makeup removal pads. I have raved enough about these already on this blog, but a definite can't live without for me!


And on a random note, my boyfriend's sister is having a baby in, well...any day now, so I picked up a few irresistible outfits. Baby clothes are SO freakin' cute! I really enjoyed picking these up from Boots and Debenhams ♥


Anybody else been shopping this weekend? :)








22 comments:

  1. They are adorable!! I love the 17 lipstick aswell :)♥ Check out my blog Miss Kirsty Adores... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveddddd the boots! I'll check them out! They look comfy as well...as if you can walk and walk all day and your feet will not hurt. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kirsty - I could shop baby clothes all day long, every day ;)

    @Mercedes - They are SO comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the baby clothes are so cute!

    I might have to get myself a pair of those boots, they look so comfy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried on those same boots today how funny, i didnt end up buying them but i did buy a different pair from new look. They are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those boots, they're exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for, but I don't know where I can find something similar in the US :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nicoletta - Which ones did you get? I was looking at a similar kind of boot in black with buckles... But I fell in love with these first :) May have to get both... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jennifer - Topshop have some similar ones. At least in black. May have brown too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The boots are lovely! & the baby clothes are too cute.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that boots! I want to buy a similar pair...but I haven't found that "perfect" boots I'm looking for...

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI,

    IVE TAGED YOU ON MY BLOG.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes are totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul..cute boots! That is a big loking eyeliner crayon..haha..I never knew Johnson's & Johnson's make makeup wipes..never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've tagged you for an award on my blog hun check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE THE LACE UP ANKLE BOOTS SO MUCH :)
    They literally are gorgeous!! Im thinking of buying a pair of shoes like this but what would you wear it with?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Pippa - I'm thinking shorts/skirts with black leggings or skinny jeans, a cute jacket and oversized scarf... Roll on autumn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my.... love the boots!! Definitely the kind of boots I'd wear for the fall!! With skirts and leggings, trench coats... yes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. absolutely digging the boots! they look so warm and cosy and COMFORTABLE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those boots are gorgeous! I love shopping for cute baby things for friends!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have the same boots but in black! The baby clothes are soo cute!! :) :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day by leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer




Now then...

All views and opinions on this blog are my own. All products mentioned on this blog have been purchased by me, with my own money, unless otherwise stated. If at any time I receive a product which I have not purchased myself, and I decide to review it on my blog, I will include all relevant information about how/where it came from in the blog post.

That's all ;)